We get it—the idea of parenting may feel overwhelming. Perhaps you want to be a parent, but…
- You have other goals that you want to accomplish before having children.
- You feel like you don’t have the support you need to provide for a baby.
- You just don’t know where to start when it comes to parenthood.
Whatever your situation, you’re not alone. Mid Cities Women’s Clinic provides free parenting resources to equip you with the tools you need to decide if parenting is the right choice for you. Should you choose parenting, we offer free education and can connect you to community & government resources for:
- Birthing classes
- Breastfeeding classes
- Support groups for new parents
- Couples counseling
- Referrals for housing, medical services, and food assistance
- Other services available upon request
Connect with a strong community of client advocates and fellow parents. Get the support you need to pursue your dreams and provide for your child. Gain confidence in yourself to be the best parent you can be—all at Mid Cities Women’s Clinic.
Other Related Articles
The first thing you should know when facing an unplanned pregnancy is: Mid Cities Women's Clinic provides free, medical, confidential, and compassionate care for you. You deserve to receive accurate, unbiased information and feel supported so that you can make the...