Hello December! We welcome you with open arms. Though 2020 has been a crazy and unpredictable year, it has seemingly surprised us how quickly it is coming to an end. We want you to have the best Christmas holiday season with the people you love, free from stress and anxiety.
Bring the Christmas cheer into your home with affordable holiday decorating. Here are some budget-friendly tips:
- Cozy up your couch! Brighten up your living space with a couple of Christmas pillows and a fuzzy throw blanket for your couch. Then cozy up to enjoy your favorite hot beverage!
- Holiday coffee mugs. Add joy to your kitchen by placing holiday mugs on your countertop or table, alongside a basket filled with your favorite hot beverages.
- Garland! A very affordable way to make your home feel like Christmas. String along banisters or place on your table. Add some ornaments and you have a beautiful Christmas centerpiece.
- Christmas scents. Your favorite holiday aromas are sure to make your home feel more like Christmas. Stovetop Potpourri is easy and cost effective. Combine cranberries, cinnamon and citrus peels (oranges or even grapefruits) whatever you have in your kitchen. Add in a little water and warm on the stovetop and it will fill your home with the smell of Christmas in no time.
- Hand towels. A simple way to spread the holiday feels throughout your home is with Christmas hand towels. Every time you wash your hands, and in this pandemic that should be quite often, you’ll be reminded of the Christmas season.
No matter what your budget, there are many things you can do to make it feel like Christmas this year. We know that 2020 hasn’t been what we all expected it would be, so we recommend reducing stress by sticking to your budget and decorate your home for the holidays. Find what brings you joy, and please, be safe! <3